Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday 5/11/10

Morning:

Pushups - 1x18, 2x20

Afternoon:

Bodyweight squats - 2x40

Zero momentum situps - 3x4

It's kind of funny but yesterday when I was cleaning out a can to put in the recycling I cut my finger on my right hand pretty badly. I went to the emergency room (again) and got some stiches in my finger and a tetanus shot. It will be a few days until I can do swings again apparently.

It's actually not that funny as sometimes it seems like I just keep breaking myself and it's tough to get the consistent rhythm in my routine that I want.

Anyway. The pushups are working well and getting some endurance in bodyweight squats sure won't hurt me. I'm going to work one or two ab moves in. The zero momentum situps were done very slowly with full control up and down.

No comments: