Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday 3/1/11

Afternoon:

Barbell press - 45lbs 3x5, 47.4lbs 1x5 60lbs 1x5, 70lbs 1x3, 75lbs 1x5, 90lbs 1x5, 100lbs 1x10

Bench press 75lbs 5x10

Dips bodyweight - 5x2

Renegade rows 2x 20kg - 5x7/7

Elliptical program 1

Four more reps in the press with 100 than almost 1 month ago. That's progress. Reps feel stronger too. I'm leaving some (probably ugly) reps in the bank but I am pushing the AMRAP sets hard.

For now I'm using the elliptical machine out of convenience. Burpees weren't working as my wrists got really sore from coming down to the floor quickly. I believe that I may be released to buy a prowler soon. Some farmers walk bars also I'm hoping. That will change how I do cardio. For now though I just need to start breathing a little hard a couple of times a week after a winter of just working size and strength.

I weigh about 220lbs currently and while I wouldn't say I'm lean, I can still see my abs without flexing them. I just need to steadily just keep getting the weights up and mostly maintain my weight at this point.

No comments: