Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday 8/2/11

Afternoon:

Light arm bars 15lb bell

One handed swings 16kg - 1x 5/5, 2x 10/10

One handed swings 20kg - 4x 10/10


Apparently I need to account for doing a new sport when I consider what I do for training. I'm starting to spend a few hours around 4 days a week practicing golf right now and attending golf class. Starting next quarter at the local community college I'll be playing 18 holes at least once a week in addition to the class I'm taking right now and a swing analysis class. I always jump in with both feet...lol!


But...especially considering I'm out in the sun on my feet and all that I'm starting to realize my training needs to adapt. I'm still not sure how yet, but I'm going to keep my Tuesdays and Fridays a bit easier for now. Arm bars, foam rolling and mobility to warm up and then easy swings for now.

No comments: