Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday 9/23/10 - RKC earned

I just went over to Jordan's new studio for Average To Elite to take my snatch test to finalize my RKC.

I got it! I'm an RKC now! Or at least I will be once my team leader, Paul Daniels reviews the email and video from Jordan and confirms with Dragon Door.

I was a bit slow in the middle and had to move a bit quicker over the last 30 reps or so. I think I had maybe 4 seconds on the clock to finish. Jordan said something to the effect of it being the most perfect snatch test he's seen. I think that's a polite way of saying I just squeaked by, but I'll take it...LOL!

This is a goal that probably was originally formulated about 2 years ago. The last year was pretty crazy when I think about it....3 surgeries including a full hip replacement....I ripped a finger tendon completely off. Those were just obstacles to overcome!

I have to say it again...I'm an RKC!

I still need to put down my thought about the whole experience, but that's for later. I'm pretty satisfied right now and I'm going to chill out and enjoy it.

No comments: