Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday 1/9/12

I've still been gtg with goblet squats, pushups and the CC pulls. What I currently do 5 days a week is:

Goblet squats sets of 10 - 3-4 times a day. Currently using a 32kg bell
Pushups 3-4 times a day. Currently doing sets of 15
CC Pullups step 2 horizontal pulls - 3-4 times a day. Currently doing sets of 15 (hands at sternum height, back of foot a few inches forward of the bar)
Pullups. 1 - 2 after the CC pulls. I just started these and I'm hopeful my tendonitis is pretty much gone. At any signs of tightness in my elbow I'll probably stop doing these.

So I have been incrementally increasing my effort. I plan on incorporating 5/3/1 back into the mix soon...possibly today (I'm starting school again and am unsure about how my schedule will work). I'm hoping to keep gtg these movements at the same time...we'll see how it all fits together.

No comments: