Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday 12/15/08

Morning:

Fighter pullup program - bw pullups 9, 8, 7, 6, 5

I've gained thickness in my lats from the low rep weighted pullups but I could feel a bit of loss in the endurance. I'll see how a week or so of lots of bw pullups will affect me.

Evening:

5 sets of 1 handed 24kg swings 10+10 alternating with 20 hindu squats

5 sets of 1 24kg c&p each arm

24kg snatches - 5+5 on the minute for 5 minutes. 50 total.

Jordan was right that I should be shooting for 80 reps with the 24kg bell at the TSC in April instead of the sissy 60 I was shooting for. I just did 50 in 5 minutes - it wasn't that bad and I haven't even done any serious snatching yet.

I do have some soreness in the front of my trap from pulling the bell up. I know that I need to work on my hip snap so everything else has to work less.

No comments: