Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday 12/29/08

Morning:

Fighter pullups - 10, 9, 8, 7, 6

Evening:

Max VO2 - 16kg bell 15/15 protocol - 50 sets of 7 reps.

I'm thinking that the fighter pullup plan really agrees with me. I'm feeling stronger ever time. I didn't even have to rest a lot between the sets of 10, 9 & 8 like I would have had to a few weeks ago. I think I might stay on this for a week or two more and see what happens.

The Max VO2 was my first go around with this. I was miscounting for almost the whole time and thought I was only halfway to my goal for today of 50 total sets of 7 reps. LOL! I was panicking and thinking "shit...this is going to look weak posted on my training blog".

Anyway...I got my 50 sets in and I had some more in the bank. Jordan told me not to kill myself adding sets so I'll ease my way to 80.

No comments: