Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday 2/25/09

Morning:

Pullups - work sets of 3 with 60 seconds rest between all sets - 3 sets of l-sit pullups, 3 sets of chinups, 3 sets of l-sit pullups
Hindu squats - 50
Pushups - 3 sets of 16

Evening:

32kg get up into the sitting position. 1 rep each side.
24kg tgu - 15 minutes alternating sides.
24kg snatches 5+5 every 55 seconds for 9 minutes & 10 seconds - 100 total
32kg two handed swings 10 sets of 10 on the minute - 100 total

I was stupid on the 24kg snatches...my grip was breaking down on my left just enough that I started catching my callouses on the last set and I insisted on finishing all 5 trying to compensate. I know the smart thing to do would be to stop right then and there. I can tell by the dark spots on the bottom of my callouses that there must have been a bit of tearing underneath. I just took them down yesterday so at least they were pretty flat.

I can't bitch though...if I tweaked anything including my back because I just had to do those last 5 reps it's my own fault.

No comments: