Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday 6/5/10

Morning:

Pullups max effort sets - 1x9, 2x7

Afternoon:

Two handed swings 32kg - 3x15 (warmup - not timed)

Two handed swings 32kg - 6x15, 10x10 (on the minute) - 190 in 16 min

Car push (Honda Civic :) ) - 100 feet x 4

Pullups were not as strong as last week. I tried for a 10th rep on my first set and got my chin over the bar, but didn't touch my neck or chest to the bar so...no rep! I also ate pretty terribly last night at a very mediocre hamburger joint which didn't help at all.

Swings are definitely coming along. I'm slowly adding volume and total time with the goal of hitting 400 32kg swings in 20 minutes eventually (hopefully before the RKC).

The car push seems like it would be something interesting to add. The parking lot I picked had a very slight grade and pushed easily one direction while the other was difficult. Today was just messing around to see what it was like. I want to get a Prowler eventually, but pushing my car is a free way to get this in for now.

No comments: