Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday 5/18/12

Morning:

Pushups - 3x 15

Pullups - 5,5,4,3,2

My pullups are feeling strong. The way I'm pushing forward one week and then backing off the next seems to be working well. My elbows are not feeling sore and I have a lot of control. All pullups are about as dead hang as you can get with my legs straight, body practically motionless and finish with my hands at the level of my shoulders.

My weight is actually about 223 right now...lol! My plan is to push forward for a few more weeks in my squatting and dips before I move into 5/3/1 for a while. I'd like to squat around 240lbs or so on my heavier ladder days and be doing at least 3 sets of 10 with 185lbs for now before moving on to 5/3/1. Eventually my goal is to be able to hit multiple sets of 10 with at least 225lbs (bodyweight for now) and be able to hit reps with 315lbs.

I still want that 405lbs deadlift and attacking what was a real weak point of mine (squatting) I believe will help out a lot. At least that's my theory.

No comments: