Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday 11/23/08

Afternoon:

TGU 3x3 each side with 24 kg bell

Brutal Minimalist Fitness 50 swings, 10 hindu squats, 40 swings, 20 hindu squats, 30 swings, 30 hindu squats, 20 swings, 40 hindu squats, 10 swings, 50 hindu squats. 24 kg bell and it was all done in around 16 minutes.

I decided since we are going out of town for the week to take care of Margaret's grandparents that I would keep my workouts simple, but I wanted to keep the intensity. This workout does that in a short period of time.

I thought since I have been doing the squats for a while that they would be the simple part of this. Those last 50 were tough and my legs felt a bit wobbly afterwards. Good stuff.

I'm bringing an Iron Gym doorway pullup bar with me along with an ab wheel for some work on the days I don't do this.

No comments: