Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wednesday 7/1/09

Morning:

Pushups - 3x21

Afternoon:

Armstrong pullup program - pullups 3x4, chinups 3x4, parallel grip pullups 3x4

24kg press - 3 ladders of 3 rungs

24kg swings - 4 sets of 20 on the minute, 1 more set of 20

Pullups feel strong, my presses feel good but my cardio is definitely lacking. I took too much time off from swings. I know that I didn't have much of a choice, but it does leave you quickly. I need to start working up some good stamina with a minimum of the 24kg bell if I'm going to be strong in my 24kg snatches.

My hip is sore most of the time now. I hope I don't have to wait a whole month before I can start working with an orthopedic surgeon at Kaiser towards getting my hip resurfaced. I will find out tonight how long I have to wait. I want to get my hip fixed as soon as possible.

No comments: