Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday 11/13/09

Morning:

Elliptical program 2

Kettlebell deadlifts 24kg - 3x10

Afternoon:

Ring dips - 16x2 (first 8 sets on the minute and the rest on two minutes)

My legs are still sore from working after a while of not working...especially my operated leg. It is going away and my muscle is filling out fast. It's crazy how quickly your muscle can atrophy when you really baby it for a decent perdiod of time. I feel that my exercising right up to my surgery is making it very much easier for me to get back up to speed.

I'm also getting back to doing Z-Health Neural Warmup in the mornings along with some stretching in the morning and at night before bed.

I'll start some foam rolling again pretty soon also.

I'm going to take the weekend off, eat well, rest well and get ready to start Starting Strength next week.

No comments: