Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday 8/10/10

Morning:

Air squats - 3x20

Pushups - 3x10

I had a session with Jordan in the afternoon.

We started with some TGU and then moved into some double bell movements. Double swings, double c&p and see saw presses. He also had me do a very small portion of what is a fairly common grad workout for the RKC - double swings and then walking see saw presses. I only used double 20kg bells for this but it really showed me that this grad workout is absolutely no joke.

My weight right now is about 196 lbs which is roughly the weight I've been shooting for. I'm pretty strong at this weight. It is a possibility that at my bodyweight I may be asked to use double 24kg bells for the grad workout. That would be...brutal...and difficult. lol...I was more worried about the victim training on the last day, but now I'm a little apprehensive about the grad workout :).

No comments: