Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday 6/19/09

Morning:

Pushups - 3x15

Afternoon:

Armstrong pullup program - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3

Max VO2 - 16kg bell 15/15 protocol - 32 sets of 7 reps

I'm not doing my hardest day per the Armstrong Pullup Plan which most likely would have been 5 maximum sets. The ladder is fairly easy on me and will get me warmed up and doing a decent number of pullups without going all out for 5 (which is from day 1 that feels hardest to me).

Max VO2 is getting a bit better. I felt more comfortable again. My form was breaking down at the end and it was getting hard to synch my breathing and tension correctly. Still...I'm starting to feel the groove again. I still have to get my hips a little farther back.

1 comment:

Jordan Vezina said...

Once we fix your ASLR you're going to find you can suddenly drop back further.