Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday 6/6/09

Afternoon:

Elliptical machine - program 5

Tore and quartered 40 cheap cards (to start...ended up being around 34 or so). Quartered 28 cards

Bending - 6 5 1/2" 3/16" dia. crs bars, 6 green nails in a mix of do and du styles, 2 grade 2 bolts

8 lb sledge levering

I bought a box of 1/4"x6" bolts at Home Depot. I don't think they are grade 2 though...I can barely get them to bend. lol. I was looking for some 60D nails also but couldn't find any. I need to get some stock that will get me to the yellow nail faster. I just need something a bit tougher than the grade 2 bolts I got from Fat Bastard Barbell Company.

I went to press the 32kg bell again to show off for my wife, Margaret. It seems like I can press it fairly easily on my right side now. My left side I was able to do an assisted press...not helping with the lift, but just stabilizing it from the side as Pavel demonstrates in ETK bonus materials (I think). I can't believe how fast my pressing strength is going up right now.

No comments: