Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday 3/24/09

Afternoon:

Max VO2 - 16kg bell 15/15 protocol - 70 sets of 8 reps

I took yesterday off because I wanted to recover from Jordan's workshop on Sunday. Actually I was pretty sore and in keeping with slowing it down these last couple of weeks before the TSC I wanted another day off and I replaced my heavy swings today with Max VO2.

I guess it paid off...I realized about 20 sets in that I felt really good. I could have ground out 10 more sets if I wanted to but I'll leave that for another days pr.

Back on the warrior diet for these last two weeks. It was pretty dumb of me not to cycle it back in as I'm cutting a few more pounds off. Jordan mentioned it at the workshop when I told him how I seemed to be settling in at about 190 and my goal was 185.

No comments: