Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday 11/20/10

Morning:

Bent press 16kg - 3x1/1

Deadlift - 3x5 135lbs, 1x1 225lbs, 1x3 300lbs, 1x5 270lbs

C&P ladders - 28kg - 3x1,2

C&P 28kg - 5x1/1

Pressing the 28kg bell is getting a bit better. What's awesome is that I hardly feel the tendinitis in my left elbow. Not doing pullups means it isn't flaring up and the rotational stabilization required in the hardstyle press really seems to be helping by doing...I'm not sure what exactly. The muscles required to keep the bell set right on the vertical forearm seem to be worked just right to strengthen them, but not aggravate the tendinitis.

That will help my left arm catch up a lot even though it's really not very painful it is distracting and makes me feel weak when it's there. I have my fingers crossed that in a few months it won't be there at all. One can certainly dream.

Anyway...good end this cycle. It's VWC and LCC&J next week.

No comments: