Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday 8/24/09

Afternoon:

C&P ladders - 24kg - 5 sets of 1 rungs with 28kg renegade rows matching reps for each arm in between ladders

24kg swings - 6 sets of 20 on the minute, 6 sets of 14 on the minute - 204 reps in 12 minutes

I missed Saturday but it was on purpose. I was feeling beat down and my joints were feeling creaky...especially my knees.

I'm going to simplify my routine just a bit more and ease up on my variety days. The circuit I was doing would most likely fit well into a size gaining cycle, but when I'm cutting calories it was kind of beating me down.

I'm going to add renegade rows in between my ladders. On my variety days I'll probably do loaded cleans (single bell) and either deadlifts or one legged deadlifts with some grip and ab work.

No comments: