Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday 8/31/09

Afternoon:

C&P ladders - 24kg - 5 sets of 1 rungs with 28kg renegade rows matching reps for each arm in between ladders

2 minute 24kg snatch test - 48 reps

24kg snatches 2x5/5

24kg swings 2x20

This was supposed to be a 3 minute test :). I lost focus on my breathing and form at minute 2 so I put the bell down. I tried to practice the hand switch at the bottom for the first time on this test. I got the first 2 switches down, but after that my form broke down a bit and I couldn't stay focused. I'll keep trying the switch though.

48 reps in 2 minutes is the pace I want though. 1 more minute at that pace and I would have had the 72 reps I wanted. Pretty fast pace, but that's the point of the 3 minute test...to get used to snatching faster. If I hit everything hard for this last month I should hit a pr at the TSC at least...and hopefully have a real chance at hitting 120.

No comments: