Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday 8/29/09

Afternoon:

C&P ladders - 24kg - 3 sets to 3 rungs, 2 sets to 2 rungs with 28kg renegade rows matching reps for each arm in between ladders

24kg swings - 5 sets of 20 on the minute - 100 reps in 5 minutes

It was 98 degrees today and I had to do my workout outside. It was in the shade, but it still took its toll on me.

The third reps of my c&p ladders in the first 3 sets wasn't the greatest on my left side, but I got it up and really worked hard on keeping the pressing groove correct.

I had visions of hitting a 10 minute pr today in my swings considering how quickly my endurance is coming on. However...the c&p ladders with renegade rows in the heat smoked me and on my 5th set of swings I started to get sort of light headed so I called it a day. Still a good solid workout and a stepping stone towards future progress.

No comments: