Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday 9/21/09

Morning:

Z-Health Neural Warmup
4lb hammer rotations 1x10/10
"Horse stance" - 1x1 min, 2x2 min

Afternoon:

Max VO2 - 16kg bell 15/15 protocol using VPP - 22 sets of 7 reps

I've also been gtg with weighted dips today - 20 lbs sets of 4 and weighted pullups 20lbs 2 sets of 5 and 35 lbs 3 sets of 2

Today is the last semi hard day this week. I'm going to ramp it down over the next couple days and take Thursday and Friday off.

I did the VPP with the Max VO2 because I still can't swing or snatch. This way I get some cardio and work the pressing groove. I had to stop at 22 sets...not due to cardio, but because my shoulders got tired. Jordan showed this to us at one of his workshops and even though I'm a bit sloppy with this it looks to be a great protocol.

No comments: