Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday 9/7/09

Morning:

Goblet squats 24kg - 2x5

Fighter pullups - 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (reps from 3 down were towel pullups)

Afternoon:

Max VO2 - 16kg bell 15/15 protocol - 12 sets of 8 reps, 30 sets of 7 reps

The last few weeks I've been gtg with towel pullups. Just between 2 to 5 sets of 2 to 3 reps here and there when I felt like it. My grip has responded quickly and my tendonitis in the elbow looks to be healing. It is still sore and my arm is still a bit weak feeling but it is getting better. I'm thinking that I will try to work up to doing next week with towel pullups to 5 reps if possible. Without doing pullups for a month and doing row instead my pullups actually feel very strong. I bumped my head on the garage ceiling on one rep.

I'm back with Max VO2 twice a week until the TSC starting today. At that point I'll probably jump right back into the ROP until my surgery (unless my surgery happens before the TSC).

No comments: