Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday 1/9/09

Afternoon:

3 sets of L Sits holding them for 10 seconds with full body tension.
3 sets of ab wheel rollouts from my knees nose touching
3 sets of RKC arm bars
2 sets of 16kg bu press each arm

Max VO2 - 16kg bell 15/15 protocol - 52 sets of 7 reps.

Much better on my snatches today except I didn't tape my hands and I tore my left hand. My right hand has a pretty good blister but the skin is intact. I have an order of athletic tape coming in though so I shouldn't miss any days.

I need to improve my form. I'm starting to feel the drop and catch in the fingers technique. It will take a few times to get it second nature I suppose. I also believe I started out with a high number of sets and even though I'm strong enough to do them my hands need to catch up to the new workload.

No comments: