Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday 1/12/09

Evening:

24 kg one handed swings 5 sets of 10+10

Squats - 2x3 135, 5x5 150

Ladder to 3 rungs of 16kg bu military press alternating with 6 pullups
3 ladders to 5 rungs of 16kg military press alternating with matching pullups

Squats are better. I'm still doing a bit of "hunting" on the way up to feel the point where the bar is over the middle of the foot and everything is firing correctly. I got my 5x5 of the 150 so things are moving forward. My shoulders are slowly easing into the flexibility I need but it's still not "comfortable" yet.

The ladder of bu presses really smoked my forearms. I need to do these more often.

The weight I've put on definitely makes my pullups feel harder. I'm around 195 right now and I might want to stay around here for another week or so before I slowly move back down to 185. I feel strong, but I need to keep in mind that I'm shooting for strength to body weight.

No comments: